MIO·

在喜欢的cp间反复横跳

D: Oh, Granger. I thought it stunk of Muggle in here.
德:哦,格兰杰。我在这儿闻到了麻瓜的臭味儿。
H : Ah, I thought I could see a delicate white ferret, too! Oh it was you, Malfoy! What are you doing here? You’re not a person I’d expect to see in the library.
赫:啊,我也以为我看到了一直柔弱的小白鼬!哦,原来那是你,马尔福!你在这儿干嘛?你不是我预料中可以在图书馆里见到的人。
D: Ah, yeah, I’m always busy. I have different work to grind out.
德:啊,是的。我太忙了。我太多事情要忙了。
H: Great, I get it, but I’m running around looking for a book. I have a question about an essay for Defense against the Dark Arts. You look quite at ease, Malfoy. What are you reading?
赫:很好,我知道了,我正找着一本书。对于《黑魔法防御》的论文,我有个问题。你看起来挺轻松的,马尔福。你正在看什么书?
D: It’s none of your business what I’m reading!
德:无论我看什么,这都不干你的事!
H: Well, I hardly think it’s right to lounge around, seeing as you couldn’t answer the questions in class today.
赫:那么,我想你现在选择闲荡是对的,就鉴于你今天上课时无法回答问题。
D: I suggest that you read a love story and fuel your fantasies because it’s the only thing you can get!
德:我建议你阅读些爱情故事和启发你的幻想,这是唯一你可以学习到的!
(Everyone: This conversation is loud!, Annoying, etc etc)
(大家:这对话实在是太吵!烦人……和n个形容词)人都跑光了!
H: Gee, thanks. Seriously, stop pestering me! I have…
赫:Gee,真是谢谢啊!说实在的,别再烦我了!我还有...
D: Nobody’s here.
德:没有人在这儿。
H: Sorry my mouth can’t stop. I hate love stories.
赫:抱歉,我的嘴可不能闭上。我讨厌爱情故事。
D&H:...
德&赫:...
D:I'll close your mouth.
德:我会闭上你的嘴巴。

评论 ( 2 )
热度 ( 274 )
  1. 共3人收藏了此图片
只展示最近三个月数据
 

© MIO· | Powered by LOFTER